It’s a good idea to have a service agreement to put your mind at ease about how well your generator is working.
With a service agreement, we contact you, at the desired intervals, to agree on an inspection appointment.
The frequency of inspections is adjustable; it depends on the generator type and on how critical it is to your operation.
A service inspection will typically include the following:
- Change of oil and oil filter
- Diesel filter and air filter are changed as needed
- Testing of coolant/frost protection and battery water, refilling as needed.
- Checking hoses, pipes and gaskets for leaks.
- Testing of battery and barn system.
- Retightening and control of electrical terminals and connections.
- Control and inspection of diesel engine, disc coupling, fan belt.
- Control of generator, bearings, diodes and AVRs.
- Generator plant is started and tested. Voltage, current and frequency are measured.
- After service, a test report is produced.
Any required reparations shall be agreed and settled.